+PS WORKFLOW TOOLS
Presets for speeding up your workflow
Tired of doing the same adjustments over and over again in Lightroom?
+PS Workflow Tools is a collection of handy tools for speeding up your workflow by shortening the time used for commonly used Lightroom editing tasks, as well as supplying an easier access in the form of presets to those more hidden functions in the Lightroom develop module.
With the Workflow Tools you can apply incremental adjustments to single images or whole series in one click or even let Lightroom do the job for you by applying any of these presets whilst importing your photos through the Lightroom import panel.
This is a useful time saving toolkit to use alongside any color treatment presets from our collections.
Installing +PS Workflow Tools
1. Select Lightroom > Preferences (OSX) / Select Edit > Preferences (Win).
2. Click the preset tab, then click the button ‘Show Lightroom Preset Folder’
3. Open the folder named ‘Develop Presets’
4. Copy or move your new purchased preset folders here.
5. Restart Lightroom and your ready to use your new presets.
How to use +PS Presets
1. Go to the develop module by pressing ‘D‘ on your keyboard.
2. Your new PS preset folders will now be available on the left panel.
Expand the +PS folder so you can see the preset files inside and hover your pointer over them and you will see the effects of each preset on your active image in the top left preview window.
Lightroom Preset Install Path:
• Mac (user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Develop Presets
• Win (user)/Application Data/Adobe/Lightroom/Develop Presets
PS WORKFLOW TOOLS USAGE & APPLICATION
Apply in Lr Import Dialog
You can apply any of these presets as early as on import of your photos. Simply apply the preset wanted saving you time, as Lightroom will do the job for you, whilst importing.
Apply in grid mode ‘G’ in Quick Develop.
You can apply any preset to one or a group of images in the ‘Quick Develop’ panel on the right side in the grid view