Installing Lightroom Brushes
1. Select Lightroom > Preferences (OSX) / Select Edit > Preferences (Win).
2. Click the preset tab, then click the button ‘Show Lightroom Preset Folder‘
3. Open the folder named ‘Local Adjustment Presets‘
4. Copy or move your new purchased preset folders here.
5. Restart Lightroom and your ready to use your new presets.
How to use Lightroom Brushes
1. Go to the develop module by pressing ‘D‘ on your keyboard.
2. Click on the brush icon top right in the develop module or press
keyboard shortcut ‘K‘ to access your brush panel. Click on the two
small arrows right of where it says ‘Effect‘ this will show you the list of
all your Lightroom brushes.
Hot Tip! You can also stack brushes to double the efects, by clicking
new brush and apply the same brush again.